The following items comprise a âStandardâ GROWLS Rescue Kit:
- TUB, with cover: both ventilated and marked as GROWLS property and showing phone number 250-714-7101;
- GLOVES â 1 pr leather, 1 pr rubber gauntlet, minimum 3 pairs no-latex medical;
- VEST, Safety, 2;
- SAFETY CONE â 1;
- Hand SANITIZER â 1 bottle;
- Rescue PROTOCOLS â 1 ea. For raccoon, eagle, seal, fawn, heron;
- EMERGENCY CONTACT Sheet â plasticized;
- Homeopathics â Aconite/H2O spray bottle, Arnica drops;
- Clipboard â plus pen and (min 3) Rescue Report sheets;
- Garbage Bag â large + orange;
- Sign â Monitoring (if available);
- Ice cream pail (empty + ventilated = for small creatures/ birds), 2 brown paper bags (small birds).
It is also suggested that the following might prove useful:
- Magic Markers (thick nib, permanent ink), scissors, Tide Charts.
All these tub contents could be encased in a bag of some sort so that when the time comes to put something alive into the tub, the animal doesnât have so many things to play with!
Kit re-supply (e.g. rubber gloves, towels, homeopathic reloads, etc.) will be coordinated through Liz @ 247 â 8805.